Kelly has always been our photographer of choice in Halifax. Her passion and creativity always shines through in her incredible shots and unique perspectives. Always enthusiastic about her work and an absolute pleasure to work with, Kelly Neil makes us want to have our photos taken every week! We're already looking forward to our next shoot. - Matt Rogers, General Manager, Bishop's Cellar
At The Brooklyn Warehouse we have always tried to do the majority of our marketing and creative in-house but have never been able to capture images of our restaurant, the staff, and the food the way we want. Having Kelly take on this task freed us up, and we get the shots we need to promote our business. Her style is exactly how we envision our product line and environment. I'm excited for our next round of photography so that we can showcase our business even better. - George Christakos, Owner, The Brooklyn Warehouse and Ace Burger Co.
Kelly fully grasped the intent and character of my recipes and portrayed them beautifully through her work. An outstanding culinary professional, excellent professional photographer, and lovely person to have around the kitchen, Kelly's a true triple threat! - Elisabeth Bailey, author of Maritime Fresh
I can’t recommend Kelly enough. The quality of her work is exceptional, but beyond that she is a dream to work with. Specifically I was impressed by her ability to ask the right questions, understand exactly what the client wanted, then execute the process herself. She went above and beyond what I expected and I would work with her again in a heartbeat. - Andrew Breen, Outshine Online Marketing
Self-taught, I have been shooting for years however, I've focused primarily on food photography and food styling since January 2012.
My clients include:
- Bishop's Cellar www.bishopscellar.com
- Taste of Nova Scotia www.tasteofnovascotia.com
- MRB Contracting - www.mrbcontracting.com
- Cabot Links www.cabotlinks.com
- JIVE Photographic www.jivephotographic.com
- Conduit Productions www.conduitproductions.ca
- East Coast Living Magazine www.eastcoastliving.ca
- Clearwater Fine Seafoods www.clearwater.ca
- Acadian Seaplants www.acadianseaplants.com
- Le French Fix Pâtisserie www.lefrenchfix.ca
- Hali Deli www.halideli.com
- Made With Local www.madewithlocal.ca
- The Bitter End www.bitterend.ca
- da Maurizio Fine Italian Dining www.damaurizio.ca
- The Coast www.thecoast.ca
- Nimbus Publishing www.nimbus.ca
- Fine Lifestyles Magazine www.finemags.com
- NSLC's Occasions Magazine www.occasionsmagazine.ca
- Vanderwees Home and Garden Magazine www.issuu.com
- Junior Acheivement of Canada www.jacan.org
- The Brooklyn Warehouse www.brooklynwarehouse.ca
- Durty Nelly's Irish Pub www.durtynellys.ca
- The Middle Spoon Desserterie and Bar www.themiddlespoon.ca
- The Restaurant Association of NS - SAVOUR, Principal Photographer 2010, 2011 and 2012 www.rans.ca
- Bacardi Canada www.bacardicanada.com
- Armco Capital www.armcocommunities.com
- The Winery Association of Nova Scotia www.winesofnovascotia.ca
- The Bertossi Restaurant Group www.bicylethief.ca www.il-mercato.ca www.ristoranteamano.ca
- lululemon Halifax - three separate month-long full window displays www.lululemon.com/halifax/halifax
- Breathing Space Yoga Studio www.breathingspaceyogastudio.ca
- portrait sessions with families and engaged couples
On September 6th, 2009, I married my love, Sean Neil. Together, we have a house and two cats, we love to cook and bake, and, we share an unquenchable lust for all things Italy.
I have always been a creative person and so, along with a sampling of professional photos, you will also find many pictures of pretty things that inspire me.
Thank you for looking!