This recipe is for White Chocolate Candy Cane Bark but feel free to use a different chocolate or change up the toppings. Nuts, candied ginger, pretzels, crushed pink peppercorns, dried fruit, or chilli flakes are all nice options, and make a great festive gift!
This post was first published on December 2, 2018 and was last updated on December 12, 2019.
White Chocolate Candy Cane Bark
- 200 grams white chocolate
- 1/2 cup crushed candy canes
- Grease a baking sheet with butter and line with parchment paper.
- Melt white chocolate in a double boiler over medium heat.
- Once chocolate has melted, remove top section of double boiler, and dry with a tea towel to prevent water dripping into chocolate when poured.
- Pour melted chocolate onto prepared baking sheet and spread thinly with an offset spatula. Rap pan on counter once or twice to break up air bubbles. Let chocolate sit at room temperature for five minutes, then sprinkle liberally with crushed candy canes.
- Place pan in fridge for one hour, or until chocolate is hard. Remove pan from fridge and break chocolate into pieces. Serve as is or, package up in tins, Mason jars, or cello bags as gifts.