Condensed Milk Lemon Tarts, with buttery graham crust, are a refreshing, crunchy, and delicious treat. Try substituting chocolate crumbs for the graham crumbs, as well as any other citrus juice you like. Grapefruit, lime, and blood orange are all great.
- 1 ¼ cups graham crumbs
- 5 tablespoons butter melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 egg yolks
- ¾ cup lemon juice
- zest of one lemon
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and line a muffin tin with 12 cupcake liners.
- Mix graham crumbs, sugar, and melted butter. Divide evenly between cupcake liners, press on crumb mixture with your fingers to pack down, and bake for 10 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- While the crusts are cooling make the filling. Whisk condensed milk, egg yolks, lemon juice, and lemon zest until smooth. Divide lemon batter evenly between baked crusts and return to oven for 15 minutes. Cool and serve.
Did you make these condensed milk lemon tarts? I would love to see how you made out! Let me know on Instagram by tagging me @baconandbaileys and hashtag it #baconandbaileys so I can take a peek and re-share it in my Instagram stories! You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
This post was first published on March 29, 2010 and was updated on July 8, 2019.